- Identify your Passions, Strengths & Weakness and decide ‘Type of Job, Company & Location.
- Open a gmail account & fix a password that you will never forget.
- Select a mobile number that you will not change and a smart phone.
- Take a passport photograph in a Formal Suit and a Tie (Bust -Chest & Face only)
- Prepare 2 page CV & Covering Letter (Only summary – Name, Designation Education, Experience, Skills, Achievements). Take help if required.
- Post CV on LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri, Monster, Facebook, Twitter (Short profile)
- Email CV as many placement agencies & contacts.
- Look for companies trying hire and register in Careers on their websites.
- Speak to & Visit Placement Agencies & discuss your skills & Salary expectations.
- Send CV to friends & use get referred through Employee Referral Schemes.
- TYPICAL CALL (EXAMPLE)
Good Morning. My name is ________________ Mr. ______________ gave me your name. Did I catch you at a good time?” “The reason I’m calling is to seek your help me find a job in (City). I am an MBA from — and have – years of experience in —-as a Marketing Manager. My main skills are ——————————————-
REGISTER WITH THE FOLLOWING